Friday, April 20, 2012

A little painting to remember: whispers of love

"Whispers at the door. where love is"
It's taken me a little longer to do this piece for my Aunt Lilli than I intended, it was a struggle just to start. I wanted to send her a little painting for her to remember and celebrate her brother (my father), today's his birthday and I know were all missing him a lot. I used a lot of matte medium, fluid acrylics, white jelly roll pens, stamps, music sheets, dictionary definitions and parts from my dads obituary to create this piece that I hope she see's as a celebration of a beautiful man.

2 comments:

  1. this is so very beautiful and meaningful and I am sure she will treasure it. so much love to all of you today Tina - I am remembering your dad's smile with a warm heart xoxoxo

    christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beautiful Tina. Your dad was an awesome man. Your Auntie will cherish this as she remembers her brother.
    You are special. <3

    ReplyDelete